• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Settings//Strategies?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
My settings 80-100 fov 150% sensetivity /w 1600 dpi
Click speed: 12-14cps
Asides from that there are multiple advanced pvp tricks for example: Retapping w when people turn red.
If you master clicking fast and basics + w tapping you can incoorparate strafing/ a-d straight-lining
Also blockhitting helps, but hybrid blockhitting is better; when you block hit for the first hit then swing normally for a double hit, every normal hit should be blocked so if you dont knock them up for a double hit keep blockhitting.

Reference: #10 on badlion Global #1 on Diamond and #3 on MCSG. Also #7 and ex#1 on mcsg leaderboards.
evermore !!

Reactions: eft
K

KiDD

Here are my settings:

FOV: Quake (everything else seems slow to me)
In-Game MC Sensitivity: 100
DPI: 500
Windows Sens.: 4

With sensitivity, I recommend lowering your sensitivity until you find something comfortable for you as I think the lower, the more accurate.

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
My FOV is 90, and like Deelan said, it gives you some time to think about your strategy. Normally in a situation where I'm fighting a more stacked person, you have to use your brain to win, even in fights where people are less stacked then you, you see them easily using strategy to kill players more stacked then himself. If you use your brain to figure out a good strategy that fits you, you'll be unstoppable. Also, another thing you can do is hop on Badlion, or Roxbot, and figure out a good strategy, you could then combine it into SG. Have a good day.

Edit: My sensitivity is HYPERSPEED!

~Arcade

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I like quake pro and my sensitivity is only just high enough so I can do a 180 easily. That way I can track my enemy anywhere without doing unnecessary 720s

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
As far as settings are concerned, don't take advice from other people. It's all about you as a person and your setup. Base your sensitivity over what feels comfortable for you.

With regards to PvP tips, with strafing, try not to change directions, if you start by strafing to the left, continue to hold your left button (Usually the D key) and stay away from your right button (Usually your A key). There are a ton of tutorials on Youtube to help you, along with several threads on here. And if you're low then just run and try to get away, or go to a choke point.

Best of luck to you!

eft

Spectator
Reaction score
My FOV is 90, and like Deelan said, it gives you some time to think about your strategy. Normally in a situation where I'm fighting a more stacked person, you have to use your brain to win, even in fights where people are less stacked then you, you see them easily using strategy to kill players more stacked then himself. If you use your brain to figure out a good strategy that fits you, you'll be unstoppable. Also, another thing you can do is hop on Badlion, or Roxbot, and figure out a good strategy, you could then combine it into SG. Have a good day.

Edit: My sensitivity is HYPERSPEED!

~Arcade
hyperspeed? you're crazy. xD but thanks !

Reaction score
My settings 80-100 fov 150% sensetivity /w 1600 dpi
Click speed: 12-14cps
Asides from that there are multiple advanced pvp tricks for example: Retapping w when people turn red.
If you master clicking fast and basics + w tapping you can incoorparate strafing/ a-d straight-lining
Also blockhitting helps, but hybrid blockhitting is better; when you block hit for the first hit then swing normally for a double hit, every normal hit should be blocked so if you dont knock them up for a double hit keep blockhitting.

Reference: #10 on badlion Global #1 on Diamond and #3 on MCSG. Also #7 and ex#1 on mcsg leaderboards.
Wow cool and epic bro!

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i just use itstene tactics and pvp, he's the best player as well

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
FOV: 98 (perfect for rod and bow o_O)
Sensitivity: 178 (if ur not used to fast movement it will take a will to get used to)
Clicks: 14cps
Strat: When its a 1v1 Engage with a fns rod them 1 or 2 times strafe left (or right) for couples secs then go for a straight line block hit combo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci