• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG 4: Futurvamped. Almost 25% Done

What Should I change

• Change some of the houses?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Just add on.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
So I am putting this up right now that the Titans Build Team is building a Revamp of SG 4. I don't have any screenshots but I have some news. News #1: We are keeping all the buildings instead of destroying them. We will still also be adding our own buildings and adding to other ones. News #2: We will be adding way more OP Chest Routes. But pretty much every route you can think of has at least 2 Tier 2's. News #3: We are going to be adding WAY MORE TIER 2's. We literally have a puzzle place where if you can solve it you get 10 Tier 2's. (5 Double Tier 2's). News #4: There will be no buildings in construction. Look into the story to see why. Note: I am trying to get permission but that may be hard since Varide dosen't work with MCGamer anymore. But Thanks on the Behalf of the Titans Build Team bye bye.
Story
The City of Varide, McGamer was once a city in construction. Now 10 years later all the buildings are complete and equipped with futuristic technology. Kill in the City as you strive to be the number one Killer. Welcome to the 10th Annual Future Games and may the Tech be ever in your favor.​

Last edited:

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
No but Varide left McGamer so how am I supposed to get the permission. I mean I can talk to Chad but yeah.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Are you allowed to revamp a map without the creator's permission?

Also, the 10 tier 2s is a terrible idea. Once one person figures out the puzzle, everyone will know it.
Even if there is 10 tier 2's in one place, once mcsg finds out about it, they will probably Nerf 8 of them

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you allowed to revamp a map without the creator's permission?

Also, the 10 tier 2s is a terrible idea. Once one person figures out the puzzle, everyone will know it.
True but I mean its a puzzle. It is a combination of the Par 72 Parking Garage and lots of redstone. So it can take all game to figure or even get it

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
No but Varide left McGamer so how am I supposed to get the permission. I mean I can talk to Chad but yeah.
Because you cannot get in contact with them doesnt mean that you are allowed to revamp the map. Its not yours. Its just like taking some artists song because you cannt get in contact with them and just change it a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci