• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG 4: Futurvamped. Almost 25% Done

What Should I change

• Change some of the houses?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Just add on.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Anyways, revamping a map that isn't yours to revamp is not your right. It doesn't matter if the creator has left, that is not an excuse to revamp it. I recommend trying to get in contact with him or leave it alone until you have permission to avoid confliction.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Won't be accepted if you can't get permission from Vareide. I am not sure if MCSG are still gonna be accepting revamps as there was some talk on disallowing that. Good luck getting permission. I really wanna see what you've done so far so plz upload some screenies.

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
Won't be accepted if you can't get permission from Vareide. I am not sure if MCSG are still gonna be accepting revamps as there was some talk on disallowing that. Good luck getting permission. I really wanna see what you've done so far so plz upload some screenies.
I haven't really done that much except change some chest and change spawn so I don't think there is anything to post. Also I am grounded now so Not now

nickpokemon

Tribute
Reaction score
Your map will be removed if you have 8 teir 2's in once place besides spawn. Thats not a very safe idea.
yeah I was really bored when i did that. I changed it and cleared that out. So working on it with a friend we will make it as close but as different from the original as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci