• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Eruption!

Should This Be On MCSG???

• Total voters

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
:DHi! I'm creating an "eruption map" i guess you can call it, and the middle is kinda like yours and I'm afraid that if i finish it, it'll be like I copied you. Do I have your permission to make a map where the cornucopia is a volcano? The rest of the map is completely different! Thanks and let me know! ;)

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that the cornucopia/spawn is too small and the chests are too close. Also, the area is too small so that people can just kill you if you get a weapon off spawn. But I like the free spaces that you have around the place.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that the cornucopia/spawn is too small and the chests are too close. Also, the area is too small so that people can just kill you if you get a weapon off spawn. But I like the free spaces that you have around the place.
i dont think we can change it so stone swords off spawn cannot kill people, it happens, but we will certainly work on changing the chest layout, maybe to the terwan 2 style.
btw the spawn is actually a decent size but to be fair does look quite small on that picture :)

Last edited:

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suggest making the cornucopia larger, if someone has already said this, I'm sorry.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang this map looks sexy. I would suggest fleshing out corn more, because it looks very different from the rest of the map. This map reminds me of a smaller version of Kharmunrah. The terraforming is incredibly well done, and I do like how you smothed out the transition between the desert and the grass. My only suggestions are fleshing out some of the buildings more, such as the barn and the town adding some more detail, and perhaps if you have not done this already, change the biome to desert where the grass is transitioning so you have a less sharp color change.
[EDIT]: I would also suggest adding to the docks (more block variation, etc.)

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Dang this map looks sexy. I would suggest fleshing out corn more, because it looks very different from the rest of the map. This map reminds me of a smaller version of Kharmunrah. The terraforming is incredibly well done, and I do like how you smothed out the transition between the desert and the grass. My only suggestions are fleshing out some of the buildings more, such as the barn and the town adding some more detail, and perhaps if you have not done this already, change the biome to desert where the grass is transitioning so you have a less sharp color change.
[EDIT]: I would also suggest adding to the docks (more block variation, etc.)
Brilliant! That helps alot

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
better spawn???
Much nicer! Would it be possible (it's fine if it isn't, this is just a nitpick) to expand the cornocopia area itself? It would make it a bit easier to avoid being fishing rodded into a wall and make fighting teams a little easier.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Much nicer! Would it be possible (it's fine if it isn't, this is just a nitpick) to expand the cornocopia area itself? It would make it a bit easier to avoid being fishing rodded into a wall and make fighting teams a little easier.
Thanks,we'll try but it might not be possible,sorry.

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
:DHi! I'm creating an "eruption map" i guess you can call it, and the middle is kinda like yours and I'm afraid that if i finish it, it'll be like I copied you. Do I have your permission to make a map where the cornucopia is a volcano? The rest of the map is completely different! Thanks and let me know! ;)
soooo yes? no?

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
soooo yes? no?
only if the spawn is completely different also im just wondering if you are making the volcano idea map,why did you dislike this map since you clearly think the volcano thing is a good idea??

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i dont think we can change it so stone swords off spawn cannot kill people, it happens, but we will certainly work on changing the chest layout, maybe to the terwan 2 style.
btw the spawn is actually a decent size but to be fair does look quite small on that picture :)
:D Looks good! You could also maybe make a few more different exits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci