• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Eruption!

Should This Be On MCSG???

• Total voters

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
only if the spawn is completely different also im just wondering if you are making the volcano idea map,why did you dislike this map since you clearly think the volcano thing is a good idea??
although i love the concept, i didn't really like how you executed it. the map seems really flat, and the buildings are really simple. i'm sorry if this is rude feedback.. if you can improve the terraforming, etc. i'm glad to change my no into a yes (if i can)

what do you mean by "completely different spawn"? because my spawn is in the heart of a volcano with tunnels going outwards. what can i do to make it different?

Last edited:

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
although i loved the concept, i didn't really like how you executed it. the map seems really flat, and the buildings are really simple. im sorry if this is rude of me... if you can improve te terraforming, etc. im glad to change my no into a yes (if i can)

what do you man by "completely different spawn"? cause my spawn is in the heart of a volcano with tunnels going outwards. what can i do to make it different?
Better grammar please!

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
although i love the concept, i didn't really like how you executed it. the map seems really flat, and the buildings are really simple. i'm sorry if this is rude feedback.. if you can improve the terraforming, etc. i'm glad to change my no into a yes (if i can)

what do you mean by "completely different spawn"? because my spawn is in the heart of a volcano with tunnels going outwards. what can i do to make it different?
i dont know make it differnt

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
birds eye view of the slum, remember you can assess each rooftop and easily go from roof to roof which adds another dimension to the fun game play

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Currently we are improving the jungle, by moving the tribe and increasing the amount of small hills

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
the thing i need to know is do i need your permission to make a map where the spawn is similar to yours?

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
not if its similar
well its a hole in a volcano with chests in the middle and tunnels going outwads.
the whole bottom/top is glass with lava under/on top of it and it doesnt have lights like yours or a building around the chests like yours :p
would it be similar? (there are like 6 tunnels)

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
yes because it will have lava behind glass, it would be inside a volcano with tunnels exiting
so no

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci