• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Map update: Fixes, removals and new additions!

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
It took you guys a YEAR to re-add SG Ancient Japan after originally removing it. It's still pretty commonly played as well, at least for me. Now you're removing it again. This was one of the few maps I actually enjoyed on here. Good freaking job MCSG -_-

Other than that I really am excited to get new maps. Hopefully they will be good, as I really haven't been enjoying some of the maps added in prior updates.

Last edited:

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It took you guys a YEAR to re-add SG Ancient Japan after originally removing it. It's still pretty commonly played as well, at least for me. Now you're removing it again. This was one of the few maps I actually enjoyed on here. Good freaking job MCSG -_-
I requested it's removal until the new version of the map is completed.

aFreshStart

Spectator
Reaction score
Why wasn't the really unfair shortcut to the blimp on lobby games just fixed? The real way up is quite challenging, and I think had a fair reward. Although it is easier than the hard parkour.

SuperbDuckman

Diamond
Reaction score
I would be more hype if I wasn't working on a sg map right now! :p Are maps randomly added at all or are they only added in major updates to the server? Congrats to those whose maps got accepted! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci