• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates - 24th July 2015

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
The maps that will be retired/removed will be as follows...

♦ Fortress Pyke - 24 Player
♦ Shady Hollow - 24 Player
♦ Survival Kingdom - 24 Player *
♦ Teweran Survival Games 3: Futuristic City - 24 Player
♦ The Lost Zoo - 24 Player
NO WAY. Survival Kindom cannot be removed from 24 Player servers! It was one of my favorite maps, and think about how long it's been on the servers! It was an awesome map that had been on the servers for more than 2 years, you can't just remove it from 24 players, nobody plays 48 men servers, I don't want it to be forgotten...
Same for TSG3, it was a very good map, and Fortress Pyke was actually really good! :-(((

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Wow great maps!
I can't wait to play on this maps! :D

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Gotta admit "Winter Haven" looks like an amazing map and can't wait to play it :p

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
For full transparency, here is a list of the lower played maps along with how many times each map has been played every week for the last 5 weeks. Hopefully explain why the maps above are being removed. Maps Highlighed are the maps being removed.

You should add the entire list, it would be quite interesting.

Anyway congrats to the map makers for having their maps accepted, I’m looking forward to playing them all as soon as possible.

PD: RIP TWSG 3, you shall never be forgotten :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci