• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: New Maps, Revamps, Fixes and Removals

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
♦ Forsaken Ascension - 48 Player - Oh well, it's never played on 48.
♦ Haruka - 24 Player - I always liked this map, but it's HUGE.
♦ Remnant - 24 Player - Too many leaves, to much lag, and too much spawn killing.
♦ Dracarys - 24 Player - I will miss this map somewhat. A retier would have been better.
♦ The Fallen Empire v2.0 - 24 Player - Wait, this was on 24?!
♦ The Survival Games 5 - 24 Player - One of the best maps on the server IMO. I will miss it.
D: I liked most of those maps xD Oh well R.I.P me. I guess it is time for change though, maybe some of the more popular maps might change soon.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
R.I.P SG5, December 21, 2012 - May 21, 2012
I got both my wins on that map, and it was my 2nd favorite only to SG2 ;c

Last edited:

MahoganyCrafter

Survivor
Reaction score
As much as I am happy about there being a map update, and Par revamp being on, there really isn't any new maps :/ I can think of a few on top of my head that would work great.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a glitch, but when is SG3 on Eu 48 slots not going to have mobs?

Also Dracarys ;-; rip. I really didn't mind that map. It didn't get as popular, which I am surprised tbh.
SG3 on US 120 servers has mobs too

Reaction score
I feel like I have something to prove after Dracarys was so old and so lame and built when I had a lot less skill. Time to prove I can actually build an awesome castle map. ;)

Disappointed with this map update overall, though. Not enough new stuff added..
There might be a part 2 to this map update due to it only being called a "update". I hope they do something called a map "addition" where they actually add maps from other gamemodes as well as 3 other SG maps to fill in the blank spaces of the maps that were removed :).

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully, I spent 5 hours on that map just to analyse every chest route, chokepoint and pvp area, and I definitely didn't do it for nothing >.<
We made alvarian and it took 3 months!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Nice. I have a question though.. Is the tiering on SG Inertia gonna be just like in the Deception Games?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci