• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Timber (25%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I would add maybe a mine shaft / cave and some mountains with snow peeks on the outer part of the map. Keep up the good work :D
WOW, we predict your suggestions well. Mineshaft + cave were added this week. And, we are already planning on adding some snow to the top of some of the taller mountains.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely is coming along. Hope to see this map in the voting queue! Great job! :D

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest if there were maps like vallyside, alaskan village and more I wouldn't vote for it

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
I would suggest to put a bit more detail on corn and the houses a bit but the theme is quite nice, The map itself is fairly nice and quite good as well but you need to also think what else to build instead of houses and trains, you need to get into the theme of the map and just imagine yourself there and just build.

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
This map needs more bone meal. Please PLEASE give it some bone meal, and a little more detail. For instances in the houses. The sign said.....
Chocalate
Muffins.
It wasnt centered, And neither was the muffins! XD no eZ Bake oven, You get the point. This map kneeds ALOT more detail. This map would be fun do play if there was................ detail.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I would suggest to put a bit more detail on corn and the houses a bit but the theme is quite nice, The map itself is fairly nice and quite good as well but you need to also think what else to build instead of houses and trains, you need to get into the theme of the map and just imagine yourself there and just build.
Well yeah the train caries the logs. So it is in theme. The cabins are for the logging town. We have added more now that goes a lot with the theme. I will update this thread soon with pictures, a lot has been done since I last updated it.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
Well yeah the train caries the logs. So it is in theme. The cabins are for the logging town. We have added more now that goes a lot with the theme. I will update this thread soon with pictures, a lot has been done since I last updated it.
I am quite excited to see that as It is quite a swelling looking map :)

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems realy cool, But it's making me think of alaskan village kinda :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member