• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Timber [Pre-Release] (95% Complete)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score

SG Timber: SG Timber is an MCSG map based off of a 1900's logging town.

Phase: Pre Release - during this phase you will be able to reply to this thread with suggestions, and ideas to help us take this map up a level. If you suggestion/idea is helpful, even if small, we will add your head to the credits room on the map! The download link is available below, along with screenshots to let you help us out! Once we have had enough suggestions and we are happy with the map, we will create a thread in the finished map section.

Stats:
  • Radius - 226
  • Players - 24
  • Corn - 8 tier 2 chests.
  • Double Tier 2 - five (one in every general cardinal direction for balanced routes, plus one only accesible at night!)
  • Single Tier 2 - about 20
  • Tier 1 - Lots scattered across the map, the density is similar to Holiday Resort or Valleyside.
  • Want more stats? Just ask!
Screenshots:
Click here to view the screenshot album!

Download (Last Updated: 11/13/14): By downloading this map you agree that you will not use this map on your own server.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nho03bms0s6ky10/SGTimber_(5).zip

Fire spread issue has been resolved in the latest update! Let me know if there are anymore issues!

Know Issues:
  • Some cabins have the same interior.
Good Ideas:

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Downloading it now! Looks fun!
wups, it looks like the cabins will burn down because of the fire places. :p I will try to fix the download tomorrow. I am too tired. Lol, I didn't think about that since the server has fire spread off.

Edit: The new download link has this issue fixed.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Adding more than 12 tier 2s would be great! lol
That does not include the double tier 2s. Count those as two each and you have 20. And 22 at night. 12 is just an estimate, there may be a few more.

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
That does not include the double tier 2s. Count those as two each and you have 20. And 22 at night. 12 is just an estimate, there may be a few more.
Yeah but Turbulence is another good map and it has 100+ tier 2s including refill. Its your decision.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
50, not 100. If you include corn ours is 28. Personally, I think that Turbulence is well balanced in terms of lots of routes, but people get stacked on it pretty easily. We may add more tier 2s yes. But ours is also a smaller map. I will consider it though. Appreciate the input. :)

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
50, not 100. If you include corn ours is 28. Personally, I think that Turbulence is well balanced in terms of lots of routes, but people get stacked on it pretty easily. We may add more tier 2s yes. But ours is also a smaller map. I will consider it though. Appreciate the input. :)
Just trying to help, the maps looks great too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci