• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Timber [Pre-Release] (95% Complete)

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
Have logs floating down the river ;)
if u use idea plz put my head in a easter egg

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
BTW, the credits room is already an Easter Egg. :) It is pretty difficult. If the may was to get accepted, I would probably show a select number of people how to do it. And then let it spread over time. If I didn't let anyone know, know one would figure it out. xD

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
BTW, the credits room is already an Easter Egg. :) It is pretty difficult. If the may was to get accepted, I would probably show a select number of people how to do it. And then let it spread over time. If I didn't let anyone know, know one would figure it out. xD
XD i hope im one of the select people :D

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It could maybe use a couple more tiny structures, other than that it looks good!:p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously mesmerizing. I absolutely love it. As someone who actually admires forests, if this map were recreated in real life, and without forcing innocent children to fight to the death, then heck yes I would live there. :3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, they burned down xD
Try the new download link. I believe I fixed the issue.
Edit: Mobs are spawning. Fixing that now. OMG I suck at this.
Edit 2: Mobs will no longer spawn except sheep. Don't know why. If you see a sheep just kill it ok!

Last edited:

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like MCSG already has a lot of these map themes. ie: Alaskan village, sg1, hungry hills, evac. 0, etc... but gl and the map looks great!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Seems like MCSG already has a lot of these map themes. ie: Alaskan village, sg1, hungry hills, evac. 0, etc... but gl and the map looks great!
Just because a map has the same type of trees, doesn't meen it is the same map...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci