• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Timber [Pre-Release] (95% Complete)

dolev

Iron
Reaction score
One suggestion, I used to live in a place with a lot of lumberjacks/forests (Alaska), and what I saw every time I saw a lumberjack was that he would have a pile of wood next to him. He would chop down the tree(Suggestion 1 is to build some fallen trees), and then he would shop them into about 10 smaller chunks. (Suggestion 2 is to have a pile or two of wood around the map.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Consider changing the map to simply Timber; the SG before it is unnecessary and unappealing to some.
Other than that, the map looks great.

xNinj4z

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't make the map mostly tree's, make it so it has archer towers maybe a huge waterfall?

Bryta

Tribute
Reaction score

SG Timber: SG Timber is an MCSG map based off of a 1900's logging town.

Phase: Pre Release - during this phase you will be able to reply to this thread with suggestions, and ideas to help us take this map up a level. If you suggestion/idea is helpful, even if small, we will add your head to the credits room on the map! The download link is available below, along with screenshots to let you help us out! Once we have had enough suggestions and we are happy with the map, we will create a thread in the finished map section.

Stats:
  • Radius - 226
  • Players - 24
  • Corn - 8 tier 2 chests.
  • Double Tier 2 - five (one in every general cardinal direction for balanced routes, plus one only accesible at night!)
  • Single Tier 2 - about 20
  • Tier 1 - Lots scattered across the map, the density is similar to Holiday Resort or Valleyside.
  • Want more stats? Just ask!
Screenshots:
Click here to view the screenshot album!

Download (Last Updated: 11/13/14): By downloading this map you agree that you will not use this map on your own server.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nho03bms0s6ky10/SGTimber_(5).zip

Fire spread issue has been resolved in the latest update! Let me know if there are anymore issues!

Know Issues:
  • Some cabins have the same interior.
Good Ideas:
Wow I am working on a map just like this... But it is more, you know, modern. Time to delete my world :D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci