• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Warrior Woods

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
That looks amazing! Is there anyway I could help out? I'm a part-time Freelance Designer and could make you some awesome looking banners. My site is http://eliotsgraphics.com/ and if you would like to see more Gaming type graphics I've done, let me know if your interested :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Are u still working on it?
Are u gonna have test with some people?
And i love it!!!!

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
If your interested when your done this map I'm making one of my own and I'd love if you could help me with it, I've been looking for a team of good builders for my map "Rocky Mountain SG" but I can't get a server up and cant afford it.
:(

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
If your interested when your done this map I'm making one of my own and I'd love if you could help me with it, I've been looking for a team of good builders for my map "Rocky Mountain SG" but I can't get a server up and cant afford it.
:(
Actually I'm gonna get Hamachi so if you wanna help just tell me on this thread and I'll give you the Hamachi code

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Made a couple of adjustments, and dang it looks 10 times as better than before. You guys will love this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci