• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Warrior Woods

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's actually almost done. I'm just trying to get some final things sorted out. The reason being for my lack of updating it is because this might not become a map for MCSG.
awww :( I'm REALLY looking foward to this.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not saying you shouldn't be able to choose, but I would like it here :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I bet that this will be an SG map in a close future.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
This is probs going to be EVEN MORE POPULAR THAN BREEZE!
Cannot wait until it is added!
Chad plz add this when finished
Yea and nice job static :D Also is there going to be a chest on top of the spawn pyramid?

Reaction score
I dont know but I have a gut feeling that if Static ever makes a volcano themed map it would look like Mount Vesuvius blowing up.....

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It's actually almost done. I'm just trying to get some final things sorted out. The reason being for my lack of updating it is because this might not become a map for MCSG.
You work on maps slowly... I'm making a sequel to Pirate's Bay and it's taken me 2 weeks so far, and I'm sitting around 70% completion D:
Although I did use WorldPainter...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You work on maps slowly... I'm making a sequel to Pirate's Bay and it's taken me 2 weeks so far, and I'm sitting around 70% completion D:
I haven't touched it since the contest started as a matter of fact, and I cbf at the moment to do the redstone

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Well maps take very long time to make, regardless if you use WorldPainter or not ;)

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Better maps take time. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci