• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG5 is now released on MCSG!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I feel people don't appreciate bigger, more in depth maps such as sg5, sg2, sg3 and Teweran.
I totaly agree, every good survival games map should have at least a 200-400 block radius (in my opinion), like hungry hills for example, its probably the largest map, and for that, i love sg maps where you can starve to death and rounds could last hours, it adds a kind of mrelisim you dont get from sg4 or breeze.

Liam R

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think that the grey-white contrast looks perfect. It's actually my favorite map! IMO executed perfectly TV. Can't wait to see SG6!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Question: (Llahud should be able to answer) What do the redstone blocks do? Do they change the map terrain somehow or someones location? Please respond.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Hoping to be able to play this tonight....

Let's hope the lag stops and it's actually playable!

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm always on vacation when a new map comes out. WHYYYYYYYYY!!!! :(

TasteLeRainbow98

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm getting so angry. I've played SG5 once. And I loved it. Lots of chests, big open spaces, interesting landmarks and getting to the corn itself is a challenge. But I'm getting very mad with all the hate towards it, if you say you like it to people they get angry at you. I've had many people say "You don't know anything" , "You don't have enough points to have a valid argument." ect. I'm better at the finding chests and surviving aspect of the Survival games. With large maps I'll make it in the death match about 65-70% of the time, so this map was quite interesting for me. I'm so sick and tired of SG4 and Breeze Island, they aren't big maps, everyone knows them too well and it gives people that are better at surviving a disadvantage.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
i havent played it for a few reasons.
1. servers get full to quick so most of the time, i cant join
2. when i do join, the map gets skipped.
i really want to play it. but it seems its getting so much hate...

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i havent played it for a few reasons.
1. servers get full to quick so most of the time, i cant join
2. when i do join, the map gets skipped.
i really want to play it. but it seems its getting so much hate...
Donate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci