• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shatter [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:[Personal]
Ign:Jxmbo
Wins/GamesPlayed:9/88
TeamSpeak ̶[̶Y/N]̶:̶Yes i have TS.
Why Would ̶ʏYou ̶Like ̶ᴛTo ̶Join ̶Chronicles?̶:̶I would like to join this clan because it seems really good and i think this is a chance for me to be a really good clan and make this clan really good and the cb records good.
Hey there, I'm sorry to tell you that your application has been denied
For the reason the you are too young, sorry.

IvoryUS

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of Titanium, I challenge you to a clan battle for the U.S. Clan Leaderboards. Add my Skype: redlavacreeper12 so we can schedule this battle.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of Titanium, I challenge you to a clan battle for the U.S. Clan Leaderboards. Add my Skype: redlavacreeper12 so we can schedule this battle.
You can not challenge us for a us leaderboards yet, it's not setup.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Patrickfalcon07
Wins/Games Played: 53/377 Legacey: 1356/9153
Previous Clans: Chrome Member for 6+ months
Why do you want to join?: I am good friends with a few of the members and would love to be apart of the MCSG community again.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Patrickfalcon07
Wins/Games Played: 53/377 Legacey: 1356/9153
Previous Clans: Chrome Member for 6+ months
Why do you want to join?: I am good friends with a few of the members and would love to be apart of the MCSG community again.
Accepted as Trial

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey are - I've been to busy lately with school and being a Moderator. So sadly, I'm stepping down as owner. Sorry~ ItsTrippyHippie

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
I've noticed this clan hasn't been able to do much lately.I'm not sure if that's due to the owner not having time to search for battles or not. If that is the case I was hoping you'd be interested in merging into Maelstrom if you have active players. If you are interested let me know ItsTrippyHippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci