• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SHINY'S ART SHOP: High Quality ILLUSTRATIONS & GRAPHICS

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Its a bit over-priced to be honest but it is high quality but you need to lower the price and then i think you will be get more customers if it wasn't that expensive.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Honestly no idea. Clients just contact me directly so I don't bother asking how they found me.
I would consider you ask your clients how they found you. If you do, you'll know where you are most found out about, whether it's from a certain forum or a friend suggesting you.

RAripper

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I get a drawing of a cartoon guy shooting a creeper with a gun that would be in bo3 to kind of let the viewers know i play more than minecraft but still showing i play minecraft so the creeper would represent that i play minecraft and the cartoon guy and the gun would show i played other games. With RAripper in the middle and thats it. You dont have to do 3 different pictures like that first thing

RAripper

Spectator
Reaction score
The only way i could pay you though is to give you 3 $15 visa debit card codes

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Great work man! I personally am a graphic designer and understand the work it takes to make art. Keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci