• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shipwrecked

Should this Map Get Added?

• Total voters

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
We are actually aiming not to make it like Breeze, but we are continuously adding features to the map. We are in the process of building a huge whale that looks at the sunken cruise ship. Keep checking back for updates! :)
No I didn't mean make it like breeze, I mean it being a huge success like breeze

Reaction score
I hate it, water battles -_-
People at Breeze Island:

Noob: OMFG WATER FIGHTS FK THIS I HATE U ALL

This map, intensifies this. Basically, whoever had a boat/fishing rod wins.
The whole idea of a shipwreck themed map is an interesting concept, but the high water content is going to turn most people off. I'll take another look when more is added.
To everyone that is worried about water fights, we are hoping to avoid this buy strategically placing down lilly pads, drift wood, etc. so that you can parkour around the map. Water fights won't be problem. But, this will come inlayer builds of the map.

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really like it there's not enough land and there would be worse water chases than breeze

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope this map is denied, oceans make for terrible gameplay

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes but the thing is um how do I put this um water thats the problem you may be adding structures but there is still too much water

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg some of the posts on here are so mean. Haters, she hasn't even finished the map. Seriously, give it a chance. Kony, honestly you are stupid. Stop being an idiot. Instead of saying "i hope this map is denied", can't you just give constructive criticism. Maybe you should delete your earlier post and instead say what you would want to change in the map.

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
Omg some of the posts on here are so mean. Haters, she hasn't even finished the map. Seriously, give it a chance. Kony, honestly you are stupid. Stop being an idiot. Instead of saying "i hope this map is denied", can't you just give constructive criticism. Maybe you should delete your earlier post and instead say what you would want to change in the map.
Go tell 'em gurl!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, just add some more islands and maybe a cruise...? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci