• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shipwrecked

Should this Map Get Added?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Omg some of the posts on here are so mean. Haters, she hasn't even finished the map. Seriously, give it a chance. Kony, honestly you are stupid. Stop being an idiot. Instead of saying "i hope this map is denied", can't you just give constructive criticism. Maybe you should delete your earlier post and instead say what you would want to change in the map.
Thank you. I just started this map yesterday. I do not understand why people are saying things like, "This map is Good!!!" and things like that...

Zane_Collix

Survivor
Reaction score
Too much water? I mean breeze Island was verging on it.. But a whole map dedicated to water fights... I don't think I'd like it... Just An opinion though, It could change =D

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you. I just started this map yesterday. I do not understand why people are saying things like, "This map is Good!!!" and things like that...
It's because they're idiots. They should just be saying what they think you can change about the map. Most of the people that are saying "This map is Good!!!" are the people who aren't saying what they don't like about it. It makes them sound uneducated and stupid.

Reaction score
To everyone worrying about the crazy water fights:
We, as the map makers, are trying to avoid the water fights of Breeze. By completion of the map, this should be fixed. Please don't dislike the entire map because of the water. The main focus of the map isn't even implemented into the map yet.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I just got an idea :) You could have a bunch of lily pads somewhere making the platform for a large sized FROG! :)

Reaction score
Okay, I have decided to put this map on hiatus as our team has come up with a stronger conceptual idea for a map. If you want a hint to the theme of the map:
Check your history books. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci