• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should Better Sprint Mod be allowed?

Do you think it should be allowed?

• I think it should be allowed.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • I think it should remain not allowed and here is why.

Votes: 98 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
BSM is allowed on Hive so they generate more money
Because if BSM is allowed people like Bajan Canadian and other Youtubers will still play on those servers.
And more advertisement from big Youtubers is more money to the owners.

So basically Hive = Money Who*es

Inb4tk

Spectator
Reaction score
It is fair as it is, no reason to make it unfair.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You asked for a reason why?
Then here's why.

We who get banned for it does not represent getting it allowed.
It is indeed hacks, why should it be allowed? Why not allow chest finder? Why not enable nodus while we're at it?
I, as a person who has been banned several times for "better sprint mod" do not agree with allowing it will make it better. Then all the bsm'ers will basically make it impossible for the "mods" (doubt they do that for real anyways) to catch the proper hackers.

I have fought several if not hundreds on mcsg with better sprint mod or other hacked clients. If we do allow it? Then, the little skill requirement is gone. Along with mcsg's community's dignity. The better sprint modders would completely over take these servers. And voila, no legit players left?

You may wonder why everyone that is NOT going to install hacks will leave.
And here are some reasons why:
1. Hackers even more common would make this quite impossible.
2. Everything the good players has fought for and trained for, will be wiped out.
3. Basically everything would be corrupt, hackers has a HUGE advantage, no matter what. Even better sprint makes the game more ruined.

I see too many hackers already. I am close to quitting, but when i see this... This question...
Why don't we ask this instead?
'Should we let the hackers take over these servers?'

I am sorry if you find this as 'flaming' but i am so tired of bsm, it just want it to go away.
So, in short terms, i will answer your question with one word, one word that explains what basically everyone thinks....
NO!

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, BSM is extremely hard to catch
Its not extremely hard to catch. Its very simple. When you see them bump into a block but continue sprinting without having to stop and restart sprinting or when in combat they are able to continue sprint when they move/attack.

It will not be allowed, no mod that gives a player an advantage over others will be allowed, this has been the rule since day 1.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Some people that have been banned for Better Sprint Mod were actually using the mod, Which is not aloud on these servers.
But some players have been falsely banned for using Better Sprint Mod. You use to need "Cold hard evidence" To ban someone for better sprint, But now you just need somebody who's really good at running.

And yes I know, MCSG staff do there best at all times but, They should get more evidence for BSM.

Reaction score
Some people that have been banned for Better Sprint Mod were actually using the mod, Which is not aloud on these servers.
But some players have been falsely banned for using Better Sprint Mod. You use to need "Cold hard evidence" To ban someone for better sprint, But now you just need somebody who's really good at running.

And yes I know, MCSG staff do there best at all times but, They should get more evidence for BSM.
We ban when we see and record what we think is cold hard evidence obviously, we are human and we will end up making mistakes, but in most cases we are correct. All evidence for BSM is flimsy, and will almost never be crystal clear. We work as hard as we can to ban correctly, mistakes happen, we don't mean to ban with flimsy evidence but in many cases flimsy evidence is the best we can do to ban a BSM hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci