• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should i buy a Iphone 6 or a Gaming Pc

What should I buy Iphone 6/5s or $900 Gaming Pc

• Total voters
A

andriodsniper68

I have been debating for the last month and i was wondering if i should buy a gaming pc, or a Iphone 6. I was suppose to get my gaming pc last year but stuff happened and yea. The pc cost $900( my parents are paying for half of it). I want the Iphone6 because my phone is the first Samsung galaxy s. Or should i forget both and buy the 5s. If i do get the Iphone i am just going to buy a gtx 970 once i get enough money.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
iPhones are a scam in my opinion. They barely change anything and then release a new one purely for money ploy; and people conform and buy one anyway.

Get a gaming computer ;3

Reaction score
Get a gaming computer and a iPhone 5c they are cheap as heck IPhone 6 are expensive as heck.

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
It's your choice at the end of the day. Just think about what you would get more use and enjoyment out of!

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Do whatever is more useful for you.

If you walk far to and from school, you might want that communication in case of emergence.

If you live relatively close to everywhere you need to go, get a gaming pc. :)

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
If you want a phone Iphone 6 if you want a computer then a gaming computer whatever you want more.

A

andriodsniper68

iPhones are a scam in my opinion. They barely change anything and then release a new one purely for money ploy; and people conform and buy one anyway.

Get a gaming computer ;3
Yes but this would be my first one.This is also why i am considering the 5s.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Unless there is something wrong with your current phone, I'd recommend going for the PC.

You have a good phone currently, it's just that it might not be the best or latest version. Nevertheless, it does work, correct?
Which would you use more?
In addition, if you switch from Samsung to Apple, you'll have to re-buy apps... :p

Also, if you already have a good PC but just want a slightly better one, then that might not be the smartest choice either.

It's really a situational thing that you have to decide for yourself.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should get a gaming pc because you would have more use for it even though the iphone 6 is pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci