• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Quit??? ;/

Should I quit...

• Yeah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

GetCrossedHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, so I have had a rather emotional day....One of my best friends ... And I mean BEST FRIENDS... Said to my face 'I Fu****g hate you' and my MCGamer clan is starting to fall apart, I don't know why but I feel as if I am the reasoning of my clan starting to go "Crazy" If that is the case im sorry JustHyper :(

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
If you quit someone will surely miss you and you will surely miss them so don't quit.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just stay away from everything for a week. Clear your head and give it some time, and when you come back everything will be fine :)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
As said, just take a break for as long as you feel you need to. :) Join a different clan once you come back, meet new people and make friends.

GetCrossedHD

Platinum
Reaction score
If you quit someone will surely miss you and you will surely miss them so don't quit.
Il concider it

Just stay away from everything for a week. Clear your head and give it some time, and when you come back everything will be fine :)
Good idea

*Comes back and minecraft turned into GTA*
Heh heh :$

As said, just take a break for as long as you feel you need to. :) Join a different clan once you come back, meet new people and make friends.
Thx for the advice ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, so I have had a rather emotional day....One of my best friends ... And I mean BEST FRIENDS... Said to my face 'I Fu****g hate you' and my MCGamer clan is starting to fall apart, I don't know why but I feel as if I am the reasoning of my clan starting to go "Crazy" If that is the case im sorry JustHyper :(
YOU ARE IN NO WAY THE CAUSE! We will all miss you if you leave, a break would be the best, if that is one of your options! Please don't leave! <3<3 :)
YOU ARE IN NO WAY THE CAUSE! We will all miss you if you leave, a break would be the best, if that is one of your options! Please don't leave! <3<3 :)
This clan won't fall apart! It's one of the longest standing clans on mcgamer! We can do this together and pull through alright? Let's talk on skype! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

David

Career
Reaction score
I don't think you should let a poll decide, I think you should really think this through.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We really can't decide for you in that way, I can say YES or NO but at the end the only one who choice the pad that wanna follow its you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci