• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should MCG/MCSG Be a Pure PVP Server??

Should MCGamer be a pure PVP Server?

• Definitely!

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No! It should have lots of Minigames!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Why can't we have both?

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Idk...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see what we have to gain by removing the AVN gametypes and other minigames. We're simply expanding and giving players more options of what to play. So long as we still support SG, no one is being affected by having the option to play the other games. So then what do we have to lose by having both?

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
Ima point out some flaws with this argument :p

Suggestion: Get rid of the AntVenom games that no one plays:
And have you bothered to have a go and check out the games? I'm sure there would be a lot more people playing if they bothered to check the new games out. I know from experience that they are extremely fun.

They don't have to pay the servers, and we don't have to look at the empty lobbies.
Of course they're empty if everyone thinks they are :p
Everyone wins.
Not everyone. Some of us from the AVN love to play the AVN minigames. If those minigames get taken away, we lose. And you might lose 50-100 players as well. Might not seem like much, but it can make a huge difference

I have written my points in italics. I was also a bit rushed making this so there might be a couple if flaws :p

Last edited:

Dragonostic

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't understand why they try to implement minigames when every time they do it ends in like 20-30 players being on those servers at a time. Meanwhile, there are over 2,000 players on the SG servers.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't like PvP that much... I think MCGamer would lack with pure PvP gametypes, but that's my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci