• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should mods be allowed in clans?

Should mods be allowed in clans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
No, it has the potential to result in unbiased moderation, grudges and would certainly cause them to focus on things that they weren't granted their position for.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No they shouldnt be, Clans caused a lot of flame wars which interfered with how some mods did their mod decisions

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
back when mods were corrupt (beta) mods were bad in clans but now I believe moderators are much better and won't step out of a rule zone for a game... The mcsg moderators have been great and I havn't seen one be bad at all for the last 2-3 months yes from me but not my decision

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Like Raidium said, there have been quite alot issues with staff members being in clans in the past. I guess the staff now wants to make sure that kind of issues will never happen again, by completely preventing staff members from being in clans.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
That's what everyone says "heard" don't listen to some rumor someone made up... However i would probably not join a clan even if i was allowed to do so.
Like that match were we both die? Sg4 with philly? :p

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Moderators are not allowed to be a part of any teams or clans whilst in service. This is because there could be an unfair advantage towards members of the respective clans as opposed to the regular members of MCSG.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This topic is already being discussed with The higher staff, don't see why someone had to Necro this thread >.>

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel as if we are already having multiple issues with staff-quality and the number of moderators accepted into MCSG's ranks. This suggestion, to me, would totally bring these issues to a new level.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This topic is already being discussed with The higher staff, don't see why someone had to Necro this thread >.>
I liked that post for the sole reason of your signature... So lovely...
EDIT: CRAP, I double posted... Sorry! Was not aware.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci