• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shout for donors

/shout for donors. (Once

• Total voters

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today I have told myself that I think it would be cool for donors to maybe a like a /shout command and you can Olay use it once per game. Like if I wanted for everyone to come to corn I would say "everyone come to corn" but only
Like one player would hear that because of the chat Length of 30 blocks I think. But, for donors they could have one /shout (message) per game to say what I wanted to say to everyone.
If you like this idea then leave a comment and a like. But if you disagree or have some changes then also leave a comment below on what could change.

Thanks, bat

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this idea. Very useful when people are lost in like big maps and the donors can just give out coordinates.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Why don't you Guys like it?? It would be a good thing to add for more player interaction.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
I read it. That's why this is a good idea.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't get added. Then somebody could sent out a message saying, "Erbody tem on the giy at corn he staked".

Nice idea :D Just kinda unfair.
Exactly why this should not be added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci