• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shout for donors

/shout for donors. (Once

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's a cool suggestion and I support it, but I doubt I would use it :p It's just a fun thing to have in my opinion.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. Its makes it unfair if the guy doing well is being 10 v 1'ed.
I've never been 10v1-ed by a typing team... You have probably teamed in order to kill someone with better gear before. Think of it this way, you can use it to ask "Panic team, stacked guy w/Iron D sword at corn", or "Panic team, team of 3 at airfield". Its a double edged sword, but it allows for more player interaction. If it were to be implemented i think only donors should be able to use though. Non-donors tend to be the nooby teamers.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
This should be for everyone, not just donors..

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
But then donors get an advantage that not everyone has, and that makes shout all the more fun. I think it would be great as a donor only thing.
I feel the same way, if we put this in the game it would only be for donors.

NoahSailer

Career
Reaction score
It's like Global chat for Staff, we should keep it like that. It's a feature that's not neccesary and won't really improve the gameplay to my opinion.
And FuSionZz is right it would be unfair in some parts, donors can join full servers. Don't give us any other perks!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's like Global chat for Staff, we should keep it like that. It's a feature that's not neccesary and won't really improve the gameplay to my opinion.
And FuSionZz is right it would be unfair in some parts, donors can join full servers. Don't give us any other perks!
Well, that's sort of a good thing too. It doesn't affect gameplay, so it's a cool thing donors can have that doesn't give them a super advantage but it's still a fun thing to have. It doesn't really affect anything, and it's not that big of a perk so I think it's cool.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Overall I see this having more negative uses rather than positive, its really a feature that isnt necessary to the game.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Overall I see this having more negative uses rather than positive, its really a feature that isnt necessary to the game.
This must be the most stupid thing I have ever heard.....
What's wrong with it? Does a suggestion really need to be useful to be implemented? I thought this game was about having fun, and I think having this command could be fun to use sometimes.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
What's wrong with it? Does a suggestion really need to be useful to be implemented? I thought this game was about having fun, and I think having this command could be fun to use sometimes.
What about for Non-Donors, We can hardly just have it for donors.
I think donors have enough being able to join any server...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci