• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shut down by staff.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Now, why would they want that, when they said they wanted criticism?
I don't know. If they wanted to help us they would lowered the NCP to actually PVP. its just a simple request and Its been agreed by a lot of people, but again, just for a few members of the staff the idea won't arise for a long time. Still, Kit PVP is still on Beta stage. luck the future for being able to actually hit players again c:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know. If they wanted to help us they would lowered the NCP to actually PVP. its just a simple request and Its been agreed by a lot of people, but again, just for a few members of the staff the idea won't arise for a long time. Still, Kit PVP is still on Beta stage. luck the future for being able to actually hit players again c:
Yeah..it's still in beta. :3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One small error billyguy... it's Giggity69Goo not Giggity60Goo XD Lol it doesn't matter I just wanted to point that out!

HypezFizz

Spectator
Reaction score
Its not about removing NCP, in fact, its about being able to PVP. You can try to hit a player looking at the straight for more than 10 seconds and won't register a hit. We want to actually PVP. To practice PVP. Whats the point of a server called on the terms of PVP if you can't even practice it.
That's basically my point, I don't agree with removing NCP in any sense, but I cannot see why the NCP configuration isn't the same as that on Survival Games. It's horrendous in the current state :'(

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
That's basically my point, I don't agree with removing NCP in any sense, but I cannot see why the NCP configuration isn't the same as that on Survival Games. It's horrendous in the current state :'(
Yes. Still, I don't see this being lowered even more to actually PVP once more.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i have nurfed it as far as it can go with out being pointless

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay guys, before causing all this drama, you need to know the full story behind everything. KitPvP is still in beta. Everything is still being set up, and the reason that we want you to play on it right now is so that we can test everything. One of the things that still hasn't been perfectly configured is NoCheatPlus. Do you want to have people forcefielding all over the arenas, LeafyGreenTea style? I really don't think you don't.

Heres something very similar to what happened with OnlyMathias. He said the truth, he wanted to tell what was happening and trying to make the community better, however MCSG doesn't wants to, so they removed his opinion and banned him.

If MCSG doesn't like it —or to be more clear, the mind behind MCSG which isn't Chad— then they will delete it.
Please don't make comments like this without knowing everything about the situation. We're not trying to make the community into our own playground where we can bully everybody around, we're trying to improve it. The reason posts which cause drama are removed is because 1)They cause flaming 2)There is a crazy amount of false and completely untrue rumors in them 3)Very often, staff information is leaked.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and i have now said 5 times it was the same

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
i have nurfed it as far as it can go with out being pointless
Then remove 1.6 from it so its less hurtful to the 1.7 players (I know its a job that you cant to just in general)

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then remove 1.6 from it so its less hurtful to the 1.7 players (I know its a job that you cant to just in general)
dose not work like that for it to be on the hub and have all of the plugins working its has to be both

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
dose not work like that for it to be on the hub and have all of the plugins working its has to be both
So, has to compact with 1.6 and 1.7, making it harder for the plugin to fully work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci