• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Siblings

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I only have 1 sister that's younger than me. I guess one cool thing was that I helped her get her first win on MCSG :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I have 6 siblings and I'm the oldest
2 brothers
2 step-sister
2 half-brothers

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
2 sisters. Younger and older. I think the best time was when I pushed my younger sister into an lake :p

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
I have an older brother, and coincidentally, our birthdays were on the exact same date and month... except we're 6 years apart...

From the pictures I've seen on my brother and what my parents have told me, my brother cared for me so much when I was a toddler, but as we grew up, we began to get further apart, year by year. I believe he was about 14... no... before that... he started getting into electronics and the computer, and had a promising career in computer mechanics and programming ever since he was a child. I remember when we were in the car, going to school or going on holidays with the family, he would always use to tickle me... and it made me squeal... (I was like 6 at the time ok? .-. ) which annoying my parents...

He's 19 now, and has a girlfriend (who he claims he's "just freinds with", but they go out for dinner every Saturday, and she even goes with my family to the temple on weekends (my family's Buddhist :p ) so... ) We're growing further apart, year by year, but I'm proud, jealous, and happy for him at the same time...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci