• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Sigh* I Quit.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Didnt expect to be in the shoutouts but goodbye Habberz ;(

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Habberz.

Games don't hurt you guys. Only if you let them do it.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi. I found this post again... Uhm, well, yeah.

There is two things I want to say.

1. I'm not saying i'm switching my time to Pokemon, I'm saying that Im leaving Minecraft and most video games, and switching to a sheet of paper. That's all I need :) I was just saying, Pokemon is one of those things where, I just play it before I goto bed, and in the mornings and stuff, you know?

2. People have said that games are creative and to expand it.
As I just said, my mind goes further than Minecraft, any video game, and life.

A sheet of paper. It's all I need.

The reason why I'm back at this post is because I was meant to delete this as a bookmark, but I accidentally opened the page and saw 10 alerts... so, i just wanted to point that out. I didn't want to leave this community knowing that there were people who were talking about well, not really saying it, but kind of thinking I've lost my creativity, by really just not playing Minecraft anymore.

And, I think it's just the fact that I'm getting bored of the game. I think thats why I didn't get that 'click' anymore. I find that the most important part of this post.

Well. Before I go, if anyone wants to Keep in Touch with me, or anything like that, I've got a YouTube. Feel free to message me on their.

So.

Bye everyone.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi. I found this post again... Uhm, well, yeah.

There is two things I want to say.

1. I'm not saying i'm switching my time to Pokemon, I'm saying that Im leaving Minecraft and most video games, and switching to a sheet of paper. That's all I need :) I was just saying, Pokemon is one of those things where, I just play it before I goto bed, and in the mornings and stuff, you know?

2. People have said that games are creative and to expand it.
As I just said, my mind goes further than Minecraft, any video game, and life.

A sheet of paper. It's all I need.

The reason why I'm back at this post is because I was meant to delete this as a bookmark, but I accidentally opened the page and saw 10 alerts... so, i just wanted to point that out. I didn't want to leave this community knowing that there were people who were talking about well, not really saying it, but kind of thinking I've lost my creativity, by really just not playing Minecraft anymore.

And, I think it's just the fact that I'm getting bored of the game. I think thats why I didn't get that 'click' anymore. I find that the most important part of this post.

Well. Before I go, if anyone wants to Keep in Touch with me, or anything like that, I've got a YouTube. Feel free to message me on their.

So.

Bye everyone.
You didn't reply to my post.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's just relate to the part where he say's

Now, we then could refer this to any game, why spend teenage life playing Call of duty? Your just shooting people on a virtual game, when you could be outside fighting wars, now we don't all go fight wars because we only play games like these for entertainment, back up 10 years before the computer generation, everyone was playing outside finding things to do, but ever since the computers have change the way we look at life we use them for everything, business, schooling and pleasure. Once you get older you will get more mature and most realize that playing in the back yard is boring because you lose the sense of creativity. Most of us wouldn't be able to walk outside and find something that could last you the whole day. Where the computer has it there for us within minutes to could go from reading to playing different genres of games. Which removes the creativity part. So in the end yes on the outside we look like we are wasting countless hours on games, but in the end how much enjoyment did we get out of it compared to sitting and watching tv? or doing various other things. Sad to see another go farewell.

Edit: Also we play games and use computers to interact with people you wouldn't usually meet. Such as people from other country's which is also exciting. On MCSG alone there is a massive community of people from different country's, races and ages. It's a good way to socialize online. I's not all about the game.

Yes i agree with this man he make good point and argue well. Gud job sir and yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci