• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Sigh* I Quit.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Only since 1.3? :eek:

I've been playing since Alpha xD
You're not alone.

Anyway Habberz, if you're reading this.
If you're only able to give reasons that do not make sense please don't announce that you're leaving.

Reaction score
-.- People who are still creative and make creative games play games. Minecraft is a world more than "playing with virtual legos". I'm 23 now. I've gamed all my life. I still game now. I can play guitar, mandolin, sing, I used to kickbox and was a Northern Ireland champion, I've been in a relationship for over 2 years, I have a job, 10 GCSEs and 3 A Levels and a VRQ as well as degrees from the School of Hard Knocks. I live a life, but I still game.
I find your post demeaning... As I said I gamed my whole life, and it feels like you basically called most of my life wasted time, like it would never amount to anything. Well, I disagree.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry... Really, I never intended that for anyone. I was checking over my emails, and found these comments.

1. I meant Beta 1.3. Not Minecraft 1.3
2. When I said Lego's, I said that as a jokey way. I meant, I don't want to spend my life knowing as I was in my room, disconnected from my whole family, playing Video Games.
3. I wasn't saying you can't be creative. I'm just saying, why do you need Video Games to be creative?

Gaming's fine, but it's too much games thats not fine. And I hit that point.
I'm sorry to James, Sabotage, Stjin and everyone who I may of 'upset' or 'annoyed.'

Like I also said, Minecraft is fun, and its awesome you guys are playing it. But me personally, I don't get that 'click' anymore, and maybe that was all that should of been said.

In fact, yeah. That's all that should of been said, that I don't get that click anymore. I think that and that I don't want to spend my whole teenage life gaming away from my parents are the main points I want to send out.

If after what I've just said you disagree, then, I don't know what else to say.

Sorry Everyone with how I may of used my words incorrectly, that may of upset you.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Generally I don't play minecraft, I use minecraft to learn java and make mods. I still play minecraft because I only administrate/moderators communities.
I took minecraft to the next lvl by opening it up and coding. Its fun :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I started to draw and create graphics due to Minecraft.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It's actually pretty funny how he keeps comming back to defend something not worthy.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Good bye, Haberland. No shoutout for me? ^3^ Just kidding!
Its been awesome playing with you. I play Minecraft and MCSG and is still 'acing' in life, you just need to manage time. :)

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
It's actually pretty funny how he keeps comming back to defend something not worthy.
Well like I said. I'm done with Minecraft and MCSG, and I don't want me to leave MCSG with getting a bad impression on people before I leave.
You need to understand what I've said. Their fair, and worthy points.

Remember, it's more about that 'click' more than anything else.

Reaction score
Well like I said. I'm done with Minecraft and MCSG, and I don't want me to leave MCSG with getting a bad impression on people before I leave.
You need to understand what I've said. Their fair, and worthy points.

Remember, it's more about that 'click' more than anything else.
they're* -.-

But leaving at all, and making a big deal about will leave a bad impression ;_;
Especially when you word things REALLLLLLY badly XD (Don't become a politician :p)

I hope you find your click.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi Haber Sir
i found a picture on google for you to like and please look at it sir

what do u think sir do u like it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members