• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silence [EU]

Twigachu

Platinum
Reaction score
My Application:

IGN: TwapQueen

Nickname: Trap

wins: 54/1060 to clarify : Brother's account not mine. If you indeed 1v1 me you would notice that i deserve better stats.

Nationality: Kuwaiti ( in the middle east)

Strengths: One of my best strengths of mine is that i rod spam, I would still try to rod someone even if i am still getting the combo's. One of my other strengths are my strafes, I used to be a really good Kohi player so i know my strafes. I can also get out of a combo easily, Like i said before i rely on the rod and if i don't have a rod then i rely on my strafes.
I am also a really good FnS litter, i can FnS someone that is running away from me. I can also get a really good bowlock, I am pretty decent at the bow.

Weaknesses: I have a weakness of when i blockhit at the wrong times which sometimes gets me killed, Lets say i am getting killed, I blockhit even tho i don't need to which slows me down and sometimes can actually get me killed.

Why I want to join Silence: I want to join Silence because it looks like a good clan, It looks mature. A Mature clan is exactly what i want.

What Benefits I can bring to Silence: I can help in your teamwork. I can also try my best to help you guys win.

Thank You For Your Time.

Last edited:

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, as this thread appears to be closed, I will be locking and moving the thread to "Disbanded Clans". If you believe this is a mistake and you would like you thread reopened, please contact me or any other staff member and we can do that for you.

Have a great day on the MCGamer Network!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci