• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Silent Join Purchase

Do you think the ability to purchase silent join is a good idea?

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
nah vip is something special. If you have vip then you are known the community as a somewhat important person. Either a youtuber or map maker mostly. Some just ex staff that were thought to of deserved it.

im curious why exactly you would want loud join honestly xD Explain this one to me.
Perks + Silent Join = VIP
Diamond/Platinum/Quantum = Perks
Paying for silent join = Silent Join
Put them together and it's VIP.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol but vip is a very important person.. its about the color.. sure the perks may be very simliar, but vip is still something that ppl would want. If you were a plat donor with silent join.. and someone offered you free vip.. would you take it? lol yes ofc.. cuz vip is just waaaay better. Everyone wants that purple name.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
lol but vip is a very important person.. its about the color.. sure the perks may be very simliar, but vip is still something that ppl would want. If you were a plat donor with silent join.. and someone offered you free vip.. would you take it? lol yes ofc.. cuz vip is just waaaay better. Everyone wants that purple name.
they need to make a rank just fr me that is dark bold red, my favorite color in minecraft

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But there's a reason people spazz out for VIP's and not donors. Because it means more.

omg only twice in 2 months? you are so lucky D: I get it every game nearly.

ty ;D

^^
My rank is enough to get people interested but I'm not known in-game enough to be targeted. It's pretty lucky.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
It's a great idea. Less to no targeting problems, MCGamer gets a little more money...There's honestly not that much of a disadvantage to it.
I disagree. I think it gets rid of a large aspect of the game, targeters, its part of the game! I think when people are targeted it either gives them time to learn strategies or tactics to get the person targeting him off. Using this feature lets those rich guys run around as a steve silently joining games as other people, who might be good players, and non-donors get targeted like no-ones business, it gives him an unfair advantage, which in a way would be against mojang's EULA. Everyone wants Silent Join so they can be that Steve takin the OP route getting all his good armour without being chased by a 23 team. Heck it, I want Silent Join, but it would put all the real, good players at a disadvantage as I would be the OP steve that just cleans the fight up. This is one of many reasons why Good Players on either game type have bad ratios.

------- Overall, I dont think this is happening.

If anything, make it so your disguise name joins, so YoloGeneralxxxx21315523752345 joined the game instead of PotatoeMC (The lord and savior) joined the game *insert fanboys here* hehhehee. c:

This is my opinion, throw all your hateorade at me.

:3

Plus adding Silent Join to a donor makes him a VIP.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I guess you're right, but essentially you're getting similar perks to VIP.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
But there's a reason people spazz out for VIP's and not donors. Because it means more.

My rank is enough to get people interested but I'm not known in-game enough to be targeted. It's pretty lucky.
It's the purple name lol. Purple looks nice and stands out more

EDIT - Oops double post

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci