• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Simple new option for map voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
As most of us know, since theres the voting sistem there's been compains (and i do not mean exactly in the forums) that becuase of this sistem some maps get overplayed and some others are never played and that leads for many players to get bored.
So heres my idea to make this a little bit fair for everyone, my idea is just to ad a fourth voting option that would be "Random", and by voting this option, (if it gets the most votes) it would make the servers chose one out of the three maps randomly. My idea for voting it is that instead of being a number this option sohuld be reprecented with an "r" so that it doesnt bother when new maps are added.
Well, i think im not forgetting anything about the idea, if i remember anything i didnt put here ill edit this, and also tellmy all the spelling mistakes you find so this is more readable, hopefully i didnt made many mistakes :p

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seem's like a nice idea. It will get the same affect of others hating the map, but then you can't blame other players for voting the map.

James D.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
And this is also a way so the ones who dont nkow what map to vote they can just use this istead of not voting :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for your posts everybody! :D
Btw, Spl1nk i like your idea ill check the thread ^_^

Jakest_123

Spectator
Reaction score
My strategies would be either;
Random replacing all maps, like it used to be.
The cooldown option mentioned above
Assign each server one of the maps, so you know what you are getting.
Or my personal favourite, remove map one altogether.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I have another idea. How about making a "cooldown" for maps? If one map is played, it cannot be voted emediately after that.
I think just after playing it one time it should allow you to play that map... What about after 2 or 3 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci