• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Simple new option for map voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that voting for a map should equal a percentage at the end and then the map is chosen based on the percentage from the votes e.g. 1 person votes for each map then there is a 33.333% chance of either map, but if 2 people vote for map 2, and then 1 person for both of the other maps there is a 50% chance to get map 2 but 25% to get map 1 or map 3.

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
alterning would be better than random. just sayin'

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I think that voting for a map should equal a percentage at the end and then the map is chosen based on the percentage from the votes e.g. 1 person votes for each map then there is a 33.333% chance of either map, but if 2 people vote for map 2, and then 1 person for both of the other maps there is a 50% chance to get map 2 but 25% to get map 1 or map 3.
i too have always thought that the % system would be a good idea but the system still works well the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci