• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinister ⚧

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
Just cause you were kicked doesn't mean we disbanded lol.
I dont remember being kicked , i left by myself but whatever , if the clan isnt disbanded why are all your players in elysium , including you , im muting this post his is just useless flame

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I dont remember being kicked , i left by myself but whatever , if the clan isnt disbanded why are all your players in elysium , including you , im muting this post his is just useless flame
Useless flame? The only person causing flame here is you. You were kicked. You had your rank taken away from you as you are banned on MCSG many times on many accounts for hacking. Now please, stop making yourself look like an idiot or I will get staff involved. Thanks!

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
Useless flame? The only person causing flame here is you. You were kicked. You had your rank taken away from you as you are banned on MCSG many times on many accounts for hacking. Now please, stop making yourself look like an idiot or I will get staff involved. Thanks!
Many times banned? for hacking?
i got banned for bypassing a ban which i didnt x) and you should be updated about bans god by

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Many times banned? for hacking?
i got banned for bypassing a ban which i didnt x) and you should be updated about bans god by
Updated about bans? You were banned on many, many accounts and you got banned on your Skizy account for bypassing a ban from Slv which you also have gotten banned for. I'm sorry to say this but Alex, nobody likes you and you lie way too much.

ElysiumEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Updated about bans? You were banned on many, many accounts and you got banned on your Skizy account for bypassing a ban from Slv which you also have gotten banned for. I'm sorry to say this but Alex, nobody likes you and you lie way too much.
I completely agree with you :)

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
shur no one likes me XD , no one in the eu community cause they will always judge me now its time to ask the us people , mention 1 that dislikes me that is known in the community :))

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
shur no one likes me XD , no one in the eu community cause they will always judge me now its time to ask the us people , mention 1 that dislikes me that is known in the community :))
who cares lmfao? you're disliked in the EU community because you hacked multiple times and have lied many more times about doing so. most US players have clients so you'd probably fit in best there x

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
who cares lmfao? you're disliked in the EU community because you hacked multiple times and have lied many more times about doing so. most US players have clients so you'd probably fit in best there x
Dont talk about what you dont know , you're just showing how sad you are in public in your own clan thread , Im done with you , arguing with you is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci