• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sinister ⚧

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
Omar you forgot to add Nerfiz to the legacy roster.
Thanks.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, I've removed the flame that was on this thread previously. Please stop flaming. Failure to do so will result in further punishment

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, I've removed the flame that was on this thread previously. Please stop flaming. Failure to do so will result in further punishment
Thank you mineman x

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
wait wait for a mod
Omar I sent you a PM explaining why I said what I said. Sorry for the confusion.
Since it's a weekday, and it's late at night, they're allowed to postpone and continue the clan war tomorrow.

iAwex

Tribute
Reaction score
Omar I sent you a PM explaining why I said what I said. Sorry for the confusion.
Since it's a weekday, and it's late at night, they're allowed to postpone and continue the clan war tomorrow.
<3

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
They started the CW late at night and they should've prepared for this by having backup players. This is not our fault. Not enough players to finish a late night CW that was started late at night is not an eligible reason to PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci