• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Q&A Thread

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your stance on ostrich violence in movies, and how does it affect your emotional health?

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you think you're not as involved in the MCG community/ Minecraft in general as you used to be?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
actully they would say

IAMA SixZoSeven; AMA!

pls state facts.

Question: How did you get involved with the MCSG staff team? Do you feel you fit in?

If brought up with the question of clan or moderator, what would you choose? (if you feel this is too incriminating then by the fifth amendment you have all the right to not answer it)
My original involvement was much the same like everyone else: I sent in an application and was accepted. (Funny enough, the time that I applied was way back when applications were sent through email and not on the forums.

Regarding the second question, I would quite simply choose "neither" if forced to make that decision.

I once asked you to marry me and you never answered back. ;-;
In my opinion, I am too young to get married. I will, however, be free after college.

See you in 4-8 years!

Who do you think would win in a fight of PvP: Chad or myself?
Unless Chad was either near a cliff or in possession of an ender pearl, I feel Chad would be the victor.

Do you find yourself amused by female narwhals? You did not answer my question on your TS.
No, I never find my self. I always know where I am at all times.

Do ya like waffles? Do ya like pancakes? Do ya like French toast?
Yes, yes, and yes.

Why are you typing so formally?
srry i dont rlly no the answer 2 tht.

six or seven?
six

Do you think you're not as involved in the MCG community/ Minecraft in general as you used to be?
I do.

What is your stance on ostrich violence in movies, and how does it affect your emotional health?
I don't have a stance specifically for ostrich violence in movies. My emotional health takes a completely negligible toll if anything.

Six, do you have a strong desire or craving just as I do to return and re-live the days of the past? Such as 2012 and 2013?
I may only hope that one day, I reunite with the people that made this place great.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
If you could give one really good tip for PvP, what would it be?

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
What are your 5 most favorite Survival Games maps? (They don't necessarily have to be on MCSG/MCG)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Would you consider yourself above average, slightly above average, or just above average?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci