• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SixZoSeven's Q&A Thread

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
As one of the longer serving members, I have seen it all. Additionally, I have been a regular player, iron donor, friend, VIP, moderator, Sr. Moderator, and an Admin.

I have been a moderator between July 2012 and October 15th. On October 16th, 2012, I became a Sr. Mod until Feb. or so of 2013. I left for a few months and found myself working at the Hive. Past that, I came back as a mod here, became a Sr. Mod again, and, respective of ranks, ultimately became an Admin. As such, I have been various ranks during different time periods of MCSG/MCG. I went to Minecon 2013 and met Chad, Devin, and some other MCG people.

As one would say on Reddit -- I'm SixZoSeven; AMA!
(AMA = Ask me Anything)
Note: If you don't like my responses, too bad. If you do, great! My responses have no bad intent.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
can i hav uhhh pah thai noodul?

Reactions: dq

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
What made you decide to want to be a moderator?
I'm not sure if you are referring to my initial application or my "coming-back" application.

Initially, I simply wanted to assume a role of a helpful dude that policed the servers. Albeit, I also wanted to be "that one mod that was also proficient at PvP." (Back then, if you were a Mod, it was a rarity to see one at the top of the leaderboards)

When I came back, I saw that many important issues within the Sr. Staff were sorted out. I missed the community, the staff environment, and working with people I enjoyed. (@Anster360 Aeruner).

can i hav uhhh pah thai noodul?
krackan
No, but I can ask Bicentennial_Man for you if you desire such food.

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
Have you "peed" your pants at school?
With pride and happiness, I can safely say I have not. =D
Although I did have to go quite badly during a state test in the fifth grade. Protocol dictates students are not to leave the classroom during the state tests. As such, I had to wait until the intermission period.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci