• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skull Island [v.1]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• + Yes

Votes: 78 66.1%
  • - No, (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 40 33.9%

• Total voters

Thepsps56

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the map.

-Terraforming is obviously World Painter, which makes the terrain too smoothed out and disrupts the 'natural feel'.nt
-Builds are kind of random and don't really follow a visible theme.
-Builds that are there lack basic detail and are not built amazingly.

To be honest, this reminds me a lot of Fortune Island. I see potential here, but not in this map. Try sitting down and planning out a new map with a specific theme. Try to spend time making sure it is as good as possible and makes sense. Like I said, there is potential, but I think it is with you as builders, not with this map. :p
I Think the same as Super on this map. You can tell its world painter becuase of the mountain on the last picture. I see the map as a world painted terrain with some random buildings. If you had a theme to the map, it would have potential.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Map looks nice and all but omg D: seems like there are so many mountains.. which tend to push people away from liking the map. Not many people like climbing tall mountain, especially for crap loot xD

PoseiDagomon

Platinum
Reaction score
Map looks nice and all but omg D: seems like there are so many mountains.. which tend to push people away from liking the map. Not many people like climbing tall mountain, especially for crap loot xD
Good point xD ty

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Everything was going all good until you hear a big explosion. Everyone in the plane looks at the window and noticed that an engine was on fire. Everything else that happend after that was a blur and now you noticed that you are in this strange island with only 23 other survivor's of the crash.
The inner aircraft aficionado in me just died... PICK ONE FIRE OR EXPLOSION, AND PS IF YOU CRASHED DUE TO AN ENGINE FIRE YALL GOT SOME REALLY BAD PILOTS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci