• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

Any feedback on the airship? I can make any adjustments you suggest. I can take other's opinions, too.
Why is the dock broken and separated from the ship? That doesn't make much sense. It would make more sense if you wanted a gap, to have the air ship look like it is flying away instead of it still being attached to half the dock and not being held in place by anything.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is the dock broken and separated from the ship? That doesn't make much sense. It would make more sense if you wanted a gap, to have the air ship look like it is flying away instead of it still being attached to half the dock and not being held in place by anything.
I guess it's just to add challenge a little bit. We may just make it a solid dock.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, Ddogclaw doesn't want it for download so that other people would plagerize our ideas before it's accepted. Other than that I don't really know why :p
I don't want our ideas stolen sorry. But after the map is finished and submitted I'll put it up for downloads for all of you to have! I think that we are going to aim for a re-submit of the map this weekend because we are finishing up the last few changes of the map.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
The glass wall in the background of the first image is just temporary to use as a reference when building, it will not be there when it is submitted.
Actually I need to talk to you guys about leaving the glass wall in.. I think that having the wall adds a absolute edge that feels better than having an impossible gap and not really knowing the end..

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh, god, I guess I was too tired last night when I made it to realize how bad it looked. I definitely change that. Thanks for the input. :)

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually I need to talk to you guys about leaving the glass wall in.. I think that having the wall adds a absolute edge that feels better than having an impossible gap and not really knowing the end..
Keep the glass wall. I feel like it is one of those fundamental things you need in the map like secret rooms and the cornacopia. I hope it gets accepted this time! :D

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
Keep the glass wall. I feel like it is one of those fundamental things you need in the map like secret rooms and the cornacopia. I hope it gets accepted this time! :D
We also want to use it as a referance point as to where the map ends, because if there is no wall and just open space, it will be harder for people to tell if it's possible for them to reach that island. With a wall, people can say "Oh jolly good, thy island be impossible to go to. I shall stop hither." So yeah, a reference point.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, Ddogclaw doesn't want it for download so that other people would plagerize our ideas before it's accepted. Other than that I don't really know why :p
Is there a server I can log onto to see it, or is that only for you guys to edit on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci