• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
D: sad day. I want this map to be accepted a.s.a.NOW so we cam play it. >_<
Well, you're gonna have to wait. Ddogclaw messaged me and said ZombieTracker told him that it may take 2-3 weeks before he gets to look at it. :( In the mean time, I had another idea for a map :). This time, I want it to be a surprise. If we ever start on it, I want to wait till we're done to show it. :)

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, you're gonna have to wait. Ddogclaw messaged me and said ZombieTracker told him that it may take 2-3 weeks before he gets to look at it. :( In the mean time, I had another idea for a map :). This time, I want it to be a surprise. If we ever start on it, I want to wait till we're done to show it. :)
dude, I would love to join in on the making of a new map if I could. :D

Reaction score
Couldn't you just world edit out any islands you can see past the boarder? The glass wall looks a little meh in this stlye map.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Couldn't you just world edit out any islands you can see past the boarder? The glass wall looks a little meh in this stlye map.
We could do that but then would have to work on smoothing down current islands on the edge. Also without the border, there is no definitive edge to the map, making it less of an arena and more of a wilderness.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We could do that but then would have to work on smoothing down current islands on the edge. Also without the border, there is no definitive edge to the map, making it less of an arena and more of a wilderness.
I also personally prefer it without the glass, perhaps you should see what Chad and Zombie say.

Artemis

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks positively awesome. Maybe also take an overview screenshot of the entire arena?

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
I also personally prefer it without the glass, perhaps you should see what Chad and Zombie say.
ZombieTracker said that we should take it away. Besides, we sent it in with the glass wall. So if Zombie wants us to change it, we will.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
It's just an idea right now :p. I'd have to talk to Ddog about it first though.
well if he approves it I would like to help 2 I'm very good with redstone alright with building I know a lot about world edit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci