• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrie90

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks really good and a lot of effort put into it, good job guys! ;)

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
mmm not sure about the floating island idea. i love the map though, it looks pretty amazing, but staying alive is hard enough as it is for me, adding an extra danger of falling into void by miss-jumping or being smacked in the back of the head by some ninja-of-a-tribute just makes me feel uneasy about going anywhere near the edges of this map... who knows after trialling it, it may be a great tactic to coax an alliance out into the void...

Reaction score
mmm not sure about the floating island idea. i love the map though, it looks pretty amazing, but staying alive is hard enough as it is for me, adding an extra danger of falling into void by miss-jumping or being smacked in the back of the head by some ninja-of-a-tribute just makes me feel uneasy about going anywhere near the edges of this map... who knows after trialling it, it may be a great tactic to coax an alliance out into the void...
Not very smart if they need your items.... Because you know, they'd be in the void.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
looks epic they should put it into the server with the new vote update :)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
at least map rotation, it was anounced yesterday

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
I think you need to remove some chests, looks like a lot of them. Remember, the plugin automatically fills chests ;)
Besides that , looks GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci