• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Skyline (approximately 30% done)

N

Nafeynafe

I can tell this is probably gonna be one of those maps that people lag on because of the huge builds lol
But it's great! Keep it up

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
You should put more detail in the fields, like in the second screenshot, the field is barren (like the land of the penguins... lots and lots of penguins I give). Maybe put some stall grass in there with some flowers? Otherwise looks amazing. :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I can tell this is probably gonna be one of those maps that people lag on because of the huge builds lol
But it's great! Keep it up
My goal is to make this map playable for everyone, this includes people with below average PC's. I will also make the topfloors of the skycrapers inaccessible, which will decrease the size of the map. Thanks for leaving feedback!
You should put more detail in the fields, like in the second screenshot, the field is barren (like the land of the penguins... lots and lots of penguins I give). Maybe put some stall grass in there with some flowers? Otherwise looks amazing. :)
Like I said before, that part is still empty. I wanted to show the basketball stadium because it will be a main landmark once the map is done. Thanks for the comment!

Last edited:

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm telling you this cuz this has good potential. I was building a map like this and got it about 30% done, but I'm not good with solo builds cuz I'm not patient (that's why I joined red forest) something that gives the map a lot of atmosphere would to add vines made out of leaves hanging from building to building. Gl :D

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Updated the screenshots!
A lot has changed since last time, hope everyone likes it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci