• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skyrim Funny/Awesome Moments

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Post your best Skyrim moments here. I'll post my first one.
I sneak attacked and wiped out an entire Forsworn camp.

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
So far all of my companions have died in battle due to friendly fire. GET OUT OFF MY WAY! FUS RO DAH... No! No! Get up Lydia, get up! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Killed the King or some Good like that and got away FREE :D or Teabagged the king

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I lost my companion, literally lost him, in a large Dwarven ruin place. Last time I saw him, he was backing into a corridor shooting lightning bolts at 6 Falmer 30 feet below me (not sure how he got down there). I managed to parkour down to the corridor but there were so many Falmer that I just ran. Gonna try to find him. Also, he's kinda gay :eek::confused: so that gets awkward some times. "Is that an amulet of Mara? I'm surprised someone like you isn't taken already." Me-"o_Oo_Oo_O Ok......................." Marcurio you weirdo.

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Found him! Ran back through the Dwemer ruins and ran into him. Scared the crap outta me

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
When facing Alduin, I fell into the 'ravine'...
Lol, when facing Alduin the first time I ran down the mountain hoping that he'd follow me and the Greybeards would help... They didn't and Alduin killed my dog... He's still there, watched by Paarthunax, at the peak of the Throat of the World...

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I leveled up all the way to Max sneak by hitting Mercer Frae from behind all the time. Every time he was about to get mad and fight me i stopped for a little bit and then kept hitting him.... ahh and exellent way to train sneak :p XD

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Just finished Fus Roh dah and out exploring as usual. I happen to come across a chicken in a small village. i get the genius idea to start the first ever chicken space program....spent the next half hour running from guards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci