• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skyrim Funny/Awesome Moments

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Completed all major questlines, and have 8 Daedric artifacts, and am only level 52

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Just finished Fus Roh dah and out exploring as usual. I happen to come across a chicken in a small village. i get the genius idea to start the first ever chicken space program....spent the next half hour running from guards.
Lol, well my theory always was that somehow chickens must be sacred to people in Skyrim, you attack one and you'll get the whole town chasing you to death XD :p

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, well my theory always was that somehow chickens must be sacred to people in Skyrim, you attack one and you'll get the whole town chasing you to death XD :p
I compromise now-adays...long distance sniping.....not in the knees

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Killed my first giant with a dagger. lol.

Snakeruler

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was funny when I killed a bunch of guards, and then noticed they were all in that death position, where they're on their knees, leaning back

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
i got attacked by a mustached giant he kicked me in the balls and i died

Afroken

Tribute
Reaction score
The best moment is when a guard says "I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow to the knee"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci