• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Spawn is already integrated as well as chests. The map biomes have been changed to either Frozen River, Frozen Ocean, Ice Mountains, or Ice Plains meaning it will snow everywhere. The blocks are all snow, ice, and stone. The boundaries are marked by a large mountain range.

There are a few redstone contraptions primarily lever controlled and many caves that allow for "safe" travel from various locations within the map. All deep caves have been closed off and most caves the don't have an exit include a chest or trap.

Here are a few more images for you:

Follow me on Twitter @Rogy_Man

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
I love it, really hope this 1 gets added, u could add some pure ice caves and perhaps some frozen over lakes with a chest on, slipping around while fighting for a chest sounds like fun! Perhaps some kind of igloos too maybe or a broken ship thats broken up in the ice! Just some ideas but i love what u have so far :)

sgtpeppers508

Spectator
Reaction score
I had an idea! Maybe a lake that's frozen over, and underneath there is a huge cave with a spaceship or an airplane or something in it.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
I love it, really hope this 1 gets added, u could add some pure ice caves and perhaps some frozen over lakes with a chest on, slipping around while fighting for a chest sounds like fun! Perhaps some kind of igloos too maybe or a broken ship thats broken up in the ice! Just some ideas but i love what u have so far :)

Good thinkin with that broken ship. I might just have to add that. Have one part frozen in ice and then when you enter from the top you could swim down into the hull of the ship with a chest or two.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
oo ya by the way love the ice trees great idea
Thank you. I was hoping for some positivity from that. I wasn't quite sure about it because it isn't completely "realistic" but it has grown on me.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
P.S. keep the suggestions coming. I would love to keep adding to this map so it can be as amazing as it can be.

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
idk it rely brings out the point of the snow and ice biome and kinda funny is you ask me

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
it would be cool if you made like an ice palace with some parkour to get to some chests and some traps on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci