• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
This is simply amazing. Would be really awesome if this was made an official map.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One question. Do chickens, cows, and pigs spawn on snow? Or else a lot of people will die from lack of food
one problem. Less places to use for cover when running from spawn. There's no place to escape from someone if there's no place to hide

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
There could be special spawner locations. These locations would spawn cows, chickens, and pigs. This would provide a steady source of food.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
One question. Do chickens, cows, and pigs spawn on snow? Or else a lot of people will die from lack of food
one problem. Less places to use for cover when running from spawn. There's no place to escape from someone if there's no place to hide
I think one of those updates by Mojang made it so animals spawn regardless of the availability of grass blocks because you can breed animals now. I could be wrong, but there are definitely animals on the map. I had to keep killing them because they were getting in my shots. But if I'm completely wrong on this spawners would definitely take care of that problem.

skaterhan1

Tribute
Reaction score
There could be special spawner locations. These locations would spawn cows, chickens, and pigs. This would provide a steady source of food.
The problem with that is people will camp out around the spawners. if you replaced some of the snow on the ground to snowy grass, then animals will spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci