• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So, I messed up. [Please Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Huahwi here and we're back with another vid-

Wait, what? Nah, just joking around here.

This thread is regarding my resignation. As you guys may know, I resigned October 16th for really no reason at all. I used "MCSG is declining" as my reason, which is just totally stupid. Now on an honest scale, yes the server is falling under a bit - that's just factual information. On a more personal level, I really just nerve resigned. I had one bad thought about the server while I was on leave, I messaged Razz, and boom - I was officially free of my duties within minutes. That's one of the worst decisions I've made online. I honestly do want to come back as a Moderator. After playing on the server for a few days, I've remembered how much fun I had as a Mod, and just as a player.

I attempted to use my 3 day grace period which all staff are granted upon resignation, and unfortunately - the administrators decided to decline my grace period. Why? Well, the night I resigned, let's just say I took to Twitter HARD core on Chad. Why? I was just generally in a "roast fest" mood, a mood where you're like "I don't care, I'll say what I want."

After reviewing my actions, and removing those tweets - I realized I messed up and I was wrong about Chad, the admins, and most importantly - the community, players, and hard working staff team. I was very hostile that night, and for plenty of those who are friends with me outside the forums, I'm normally not like that at all. I genuinely, honest to god, don't know what triggered that behavior.

Now, this thread is not me pleading for forgiveness from the admins, nor to those who I was a -snip- to, I'm just asking for a second chance here. This is also not a thread for my grace period declining to be reconsidered; no, I don't ask that of you.

All I want to say is - resigning was a horrible decision, and a stun move I should NOT have done.

So in specifics - I'd like to apologize to NagolGames, Amber, RiskIt and Seth/Girls for my outrageous and horrendous behavior on Twitter that night.

Along with that, I'd like to apologize to Chad, the entire staff base, and our wonderful community.

And last but sure as hell not least - congratulations to all the trial Senior Moderator's in this batch.

I will be reapplying for my moderator position whenever I feel the time is right. At the current minute, I feel I'd be declined based on my previous actions, so I will just let things cool and calm down a bit here.

I hope you all can see where I'm coming from / came from. I apologize.

Only the best -- Shiv.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
O the moments when u don't care what u say online. Good and bad times.
Well, genuinely, I normally care about what I say. I'm honestly not here to hurt other people. That night I was just in TS with lots of my, well let's say, "toxic" friends and I was just in that mood we all get once in a while. Although that's not an acceptable excuse for my behavior, I still think it's justifiable to say I messed up.

Re-apply like exzone..
Exzone, to my knowledge, left on good terms and remained that way. I personally also left on good terms, but with the actions that took place later that night, I'm not sure the Sr. Staff are too fond of me quite so much - hence why I'll just wait a bit and let it cool over. Showing you're mature after you make a huge mistake (like I did) is the best thing you could do in a situation like this.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, genuinely, I normally care about what I say. I'm honestly not here to hurt other people. That night I was just in TS with lots of my, well let's say, "toxic" friends and I was just in that mood we all get once in a while. Although that's not an acceptable excuse for my behavior, I still think it's justifiable to say I messed up.

Exzone, to my knowledge, left on good terms and remained that way. I personally also left on good terms, but with the actions that took place later that night, I'm not sure the Sr. Staff are too fond of me quite so much - hence why I'll just wait a bit and let it cool over. Showing you're mature after you make a huge mistake (like I did) is the best thing you could do in a situation like this.
No worries. I mess up allllll the time dude.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I did not know you resigned :/ Thats horrible man! But dude, don't worry. We all make stupid mistakes every once in a while. You were my waiting room buddy. I think you were/are the only one I still talk too. Wow. I cant believe it.

If you are really that distraught over resigning, and not being staff anymore simply re-apply in a month or so when the whole situation is forgotten/cooled down. You were a great moderator and you have helped me with a lot of decisions I've made as a Mod. You'll be able to come back from this! Don't worry. Just give it some time, and get right back up on your feet!

Best of luck man! Stay in touch! <3

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I did not know you resigned :/ Thats horrible man! But dude, don't worry. We all make stupid mistakes every once in a while. You were my waiting room buddy. I think you were/are the only one I still talk too. Wow. I cant believe it.

If you are really that distraught over resigning, and not being staff anymore simply re-apply in a month or so when the whole situation is forgotten/cooled down. You were a great moderator and you have helped me with a lot of decisions I've made as a Mod. You'll be able to come back from this! Don't worry. Just give it some time, and get right back up on your feet!

Best of luck man! Stay in touch! <3
Thanks a ton Charles! It's always amazing to talk with you and play SG, we need to continue that! Haha.

That meant a lot to me and boosted my confidence a ton dude, thanks so much! <3

How's college life going? :p

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks a ton Charles! It's always amazing to talk with you and play SG, we need to continue that! Haha.

That meant a lot to me and boosted my confidence a ton dude, thanks so much! <3

How's college life going? :p
Yeah man! Anytime! DM me on the forums! I don't want this thread to get too off topic :p I'll inform you on how everything is going! I hope to see a DM from you in the future :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci