• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So I see nothing has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Played my first game on mcgamer in about 4 months, and bam, a hacker destroys me.
He went on to win the game toggling and aim-boting to kill about 6 other people, crazy not even attempting to hide it. Head spinning and no-slow. Seriously I can't believe MCgamer still has this problem with all the work they have been doing with anti cheat and all these new moderation styles like first offence hacks is a ban.

Not an enjoyable experience and I hope the staff make this their number one priority instead of new maps, lobbies or other silly MCgamer drama.

And no I have no proof of him hacking but why would I lie. I was a mod, and see how the server can better itself.
cheers.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
Next time please report it to a staff member or if none are available(which is unlikely) please record him yourself and submit a report abuse here. I thought you knew that as an ex staff member.

It seems as though you could've done what I said above and it would've taken a shorter amount of time than you creating this thread seeing as you said he went on to kill 6 people after you.

Have a nice day!! :)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Next time please report it to a staff member or if none are available(which is unlikely) please record him yourself and submit a report abuse here. I thought you knew that as an ex staff member.

It seems as though you could've done what I said above and it would've taken a shorter amount of time than you creating this thread seeing as you said he went on to kill 6 people after you.

savage

4non

Platinum
Reaction score

...or the developers could fix it.
MCSG's new "AntiCheat" only bans blatant forcefield.
Congrats, you've done something that every other server has done years ago.

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Greetings friend,

I haven't been a staff member at this community before, but you have. I'm going to ask you, are you implying that the staff members look at new maps over hackers? Of course people who use hacked clients are more than likely are top of the priority list. And not all staff members can be in every Survival Game.

And to be honest, you kind of let him go on to use his hacked client, and kill six more people. I'm not trying to be offensive here, but all I'm saying is that the staff members do their best to keep the community safe from hackers. But they can't do it alone, so it's our jobs as the member's of the community to report any hackers if we see them.

~2mcookie2

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Greetings friend,

I haven't been a staff member at this community before, but you have. I'm going to ask you, are you implying that the staff members look at new maps over hackers? Of course people who use hacked clients are more than likely are top of the priority list. And not all staff members can be in every Survival Game.

And to be honest, you kind of let him go on to use his hacked client, and kill six more people. I'm not trying to be offensive here, but all I'm saying is that the staff members do their best to keep the community safe from hackers. But they can't do it alone, so it's our jobs as the member's of the community to report any hackers if we see them.

~2mcookie2
I literally love you so much.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Greetings friend,

~2mcookie2
What he's saying is that this new 'AntiCheat' isn't very anti at all yet, seeing as it's letting arguably quite blatant hackers past with seemingly no trouble. They still have a long way to go, but at least it's a step in the right direction (although the staircase is long). He's also saying that at times the staff's attention from what is really quite a big problem is thwarted to not so important issues.

What difference would it have made if he recorded this person anyway? Until he uploaded the video and brought it to the staff's attention, this hacker would have continued to kill people. Whether he recorded or not, those 6 people would still have died.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I have no recording software anymore soooooo not my problem. I really don't care about him getting banned. just care that the staff haven't fixed the biggest issue and reason for loss of profits and players. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci