• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So I was just running around with an enderpearl on TSG2..

Reaction score
If you guys didn't know, there is a 2 block hole on TSG2 that is about 35 blocks up in the air.. and I honestly think I am the only one that found it and if you get an enderpearl you have to have an accurate throw and you will make it through the hole. The hole is by the huge sign saying "Tewaran" with the axes.. But I have consulted a mod (soggypickle) about this and he has contacted the map committee.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Well i guess thats one way of not having to deal with teams :p

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
If you guys didn't know, there is a 2 block hole on TSG2 that is about 35 blocks up in the air.. and I honestly think I am the only one that found it and if you get an enderpearl you have to have an accurate throw and you will make it through the hole. The hole is by the huge sign saying "Tewaran" with the axes.. But I have consulted a mod (soggypickle) about this and he has contacted the map committee.
Yeah that sounds like the spawnpoint if you download the map for singleplayer..

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
Afew time on Aractica i have thrown an enderpearl and glitched theough stars and you end up in a small room all to your self.

One time on solar frost I legitemently fell through the ground or went through a wall or something for no reason what so ever, I didnt have an enderpearl and i was just stuck out there running around.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Afew time on Aractica i have thrown an enderpearl and glitched theough stars and you end up in a small room all to your self.

One time on solar frost I legitemently fell through the ground or went through a wall or something for no reason what so ever, I didnt have an enderpearl and i was just stuck out there running around.
that happened to me too i don't know how either.
the solar frost one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci